Our Complaints Policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality legal service to all our clients. If matters are not dealt with to your entire satisfaction then please inform us. something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details.
What Will Happen Next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three working days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will involve a full review of your case.
- We will then invite you to a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. We will do this within 14 working days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- Within five working days of the meeting, Rob Kellock will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions he has agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, we will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including our suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 working days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- If you are still not satisfied at this stage, you should contact us again and we will review the decision.
- We will write to you within 14 working days of receiving your request for a review either offering to arrange a further meeting with you or informing you of our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- If you are then still not satisfied with the outcome then you can contact:
PO Box 6806
Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ
Any complaint to the Legal Ombudsman must ordinarily be made within six months of the date of our final written response to your complaint but for further information, you should contact:
Legal Ombudsman on 0300 555 0333 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will let you know if we have to change any of the timescales above and explain why.